среда, 31 мая 2017 г.

When I was a kid every guy I knew wore a hat like this. Triangular, striped and itchy. Weve all softened a little in the last thirty years, so this updated version features an impossible-to-complain-about cashmere lining, which is easy once you learn how to do a provisional cast-on.    This Christmas Im giving one to all of the men in my family. I cant wait to look around at them wearing their 70s Ski Hats, reminding me of how much I loved those times. --Whitney




When I was a kid every guy I knew wore a hat like this. Triangular, striped and itchy. Weve all softened a little in the last thirty years, so this updated version features an impossible-to-complain-about cashmere lining, which is easy once you learn how to do a provisional cast-on.    This Christmas Im giving one to all of the men in my family. I cant wait to look around at them wearing their 70s Ski Hats, reminding me of how much I loved those times. --Whitney

Original article and pictures take https://purlsoho.com site







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий